July 3, 2016
The Plaza Playhouse Theater is a non profit organization
dedicated to enriching the lives of our community
through the theater arts.
We endeavor to be a venue that is the center of performing arts
and entertainment for the entire Carpinteria Valley Community.
THE ALCAZAR - OUR BEGINNING
The Alcazar (the theater’s original name) opened on April 27, 1928. Owner, Henry J. Muller invested $500,000 to build the theater that builder Al...